Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1902 10721 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
TOTAL LUXURY living with spectacular 360 degree views from 2 large balconies in this exclusive penthouse on Saskatchewan Drive in the heart of Old Strathcona. Beautiful open floorplan with stunning River Valley and city views from every room. Completely renovated with highest quality materials this 2 bedroom plus built in office area off livingroom is your quiet haven away from a busy world. Gas fireplace and large windows in livingroom. Chef’s kitchen features quartz countertops, large island, induction counter top stove, convection ovens, Leibherr refrigerator and lots of storage. Large shower and heated towel rack in luxurious en-suite. Hardwood throughout living area and bedrooms, heated floors in bathrooms, quartz counters in bathrooms and laundry. Two new HVAC systems installed by owners for added comfort. All tv’s and all audio/visual systems stay. Gas outlets on both balconies. 2 U/G parking.This prestigious concrete building includes numerous amenities. A truly spectacular place to call home!
- MLS® #E4134953
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,830
- Year Built1990
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Exercise Room, Guest Suite, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Secured Parking, Security Door, Social Rooms, Storage-Locker Room, See Remarks, Car Wash, Recreation Room/Centre, Workshop
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesView City, View Downtown, See Remarks, Ravine View, River Valley View, River View
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 1902 10721 Saskatchewan Drive
- Postal CodeT6E 6J5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Stove-Induction
- HeatingSee Remarks
- BasementNone, No Basement
- FireplacesGas, See Remarks
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$1,228
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 10:46pm MST.