Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Loiselle Way, St. Albert
Immaculately kept and pristinely cared for, this home has been taken care of with love and is now offered for the first time by the original owner. This beautiful home is ideal for the growing family, who values entertaining, enjoyment with friends and making memories with family in the expansive living and dining spaces, ideal for the in home chef alike! Boasting luxury finishes, generously sized bedrooms both on the upper and lower floors, large built ins complemented with a warm fireplace, a stunning walkout basement with theatre rooms and 5 full bedrooms, this property will make you love coming home at the end of the day. Located on a private street in Lacombe Park, the balcony and patios both overlook a beautiful backyard and walking path, meant to be enjoyed by those who love the peacefulness of the outdoors in their backyard. The trees & park add to the enjoyment of this beautiful home, meant to be lived in and loved. Book a showing and experience the lifestyle this Lacombe Park home has to offer.
- MLS® #E4134614
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,426
- Year Built2007
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Patio, Vaulted Ceiling, Closet Organizers, Skylight, Walk-up Basement, Wall Unit-Built-In, Wet Bar
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorStucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address8 Loiselle Way
- AreaSt. Albert
- SubdivisionLacombe Park
- CitySt. Albert
- Postal CodeT8N 2P3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, Oven-Built-In, Stove-Countertop Electric, Wine/Beverage Cooler
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walk-up
- FireplacesGas, Glass Door, Tile Surround
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryRonald Harvey
- MiddleWilliam D. Cuts
- HighBellerose High School
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 11:46pm MST.