Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17-1752 Glastonbury Boulevard, Edmonton
Change of lifestyle!! Parkland Grove!! You won't regret the move. This lovely half duplex bungalow is located in Glastonbury close to shopping ie. Costco, West Edmonton Mall. Schools. and much more. The complex backs onto walking trails around beautiful Guinevere park and ponds. 2 Bedroom 2 Bath, Great room style with spacious living room, kitchen, main floor laundry, attached garage. Grass cutting and Snow shoveling and exterior maintenance all done for you. Basement level is unspoiled and ready for your personal touch.There is no age restrictions on this complex. You wont be disappointed in this lifestyle. This home is priced to SELL>.
- MLS® #E4134595
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,130
- Year Built2003
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- FeaturesDeck, Exterior Walls- 2x6'
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Landscaped, No Through Road, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address17-1752 Glastonbury Boulevard
- Postal CodeT5T 6W2
- InteriorLinoleum, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$371
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 2:01am MST.