Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17907 78 Street, Edmonton
Overview: 2 Sty WALKOUT w/ 1 bedroom LEGAL SUITE backing onto a POND. Room for 3-4 car parking on the driveway + 2 car in the Oversized Att Doub Garage (25'x20' & heated) = 5-6 parking. Welcome home to 17907 78 St; Upon entering you are greeted by the large foyer & grand staircase. The main level boast stunning flooring, 12"x24" tile & hardwood. The kitchen is well equipped w/ ample soft-close cabinets, stone countertops, s/s appliances & a massive walk-thru pantry. Through out there are 3 fire places (1 on each floor). UP: Rest well in the Master Bedroom w/ a walk-in closet & a 5 piece ensuite w/ jetted tub & sep shower. + 2 large bedrooms, 4 pc bath & spacious BONUS Room w/fireplace. The back deck is 24'6" x 8' & has a view of the pond w/ walking trails. Perfect to taking your pets for a walk. The Walkout Legal Suite has a wonderful view also. 1 bed, 1 bath, sep laundry & stunning kitchen. The yard has a vegetable garden, shed, fire pit area, sidewalk around the home, & room to BBQ. Plus so much more.
- MLS® #E4134354
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,420
- Year Built2014
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Fire Pit, Guest Suite, Laundry-In-Suite, Laundry-Same Floor, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Storage-In-Suite, Vinyl Windows, Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Garages25' x 20'
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Lake, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Vegetable Garden, View Lake, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address17907 78 Street
- SubdivisionCrystallina Nera
- Postal CodeT5Z 0L7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Oven-Built-In, Storage Shed, Stove-Countertop Electric, Stove-Gas, Washer, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Dishwasher-Two, Garage heater, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalkout, Fully Finished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Mantel
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryBishop Greschuk Catholic
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 10:46pm MST.