Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
8811 16 Avenue, Edmonton
Welcome to lake living from the comfort of your own home! This stunning character home with over 5500 sqft of living space and walkout BSMT is located just seconds from Lake Summerside. It features a grand spiral staircase, vaulted barrel ceilings and crown moulding, cherry hardwood throughout the main, a chefs kitchen with walk in pantry and spice kitchen ready, 5 person island, granite counters, breakfast nook, a formal dining room, a family room, spacious laundry room, office, half bath and deck off the kitchen over looking the backyard. Upstairs features a total of 4 beds and 3 baths, 1 w/ ensuite and 2 sharing a jack and Jill bath, as well as an exquisite master suite with spa like ensuite and walk in closet. Downstairs you will find 2 beds and 1 full bath, a large rec room, full wet bar, and lots of storage. Outside the walkout BSMT you will find a large patio with lots of space to entertain. Beautifully landscaped w/ back gate that leads into the clubhouse, easy access to Lake Summerside.
- MLS® #E4129919
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,671
- Year Built2006
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesBar, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Secured Parking, Walkout Basement, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Air Conditioner, Closet Organizers, Lake Privileges
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Private Park Access, Beach Access
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address8811 16 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6X 1J7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Electric, Washer, Wine/Beverage Cooler, See Remarks, Dishwasher-Two, Oven Built-In-Two
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Tile Surround
- # of Stories3
- HOA Fees378.35
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2018 at 10:46am MST.