Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
8416 42 Avenue, Edmonton
Visit REALTOR® website for more information. Price drop and early possession, if needed. Updated and sunny southside bungalow, which is close to bus, schools, shopping and has easy access to Downtown, Whitemud and the Anthony Henday. An inviting large, private, park-like backyard is complemented with newer stamped concrete walks and patio. The rear also has a large double garage with lane access. Combined living space on main and basement is more than 2500 square feet and showcases recent paint, a renovated kitchen with three new stainless-steel appliances, remodelled bathrooms, extensive hardwood floors, attractive oak finishes, new window coverings, doors, casings, baseboards and energy-efficient light fixtures. The basement is open and fully developed with a heat-efficient wood-burning fireplace, two additional rooms for work, exercise or study, and a laundry with newer washer and dryer. The roof on the garage and house were replaced in 2012 along with new weeping tile. Make this your "new" home today!
- MLS® #E4107198
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,257
- Year Built1973
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesExterior Walls- 2x6', Hot Water Natural Gas, Insulation-Upgraded, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Level Land, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Recreation Use, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- Lot Description12.6mx10.35mx4.4mx8.2m
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address8416 42 Avenue
- SubdivisionTweddle Place
- Postal CodeT6K 1E1
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Remodelled Basement
- FireplacesWood, Fresh Air, Heatilator/Fan, Stone Facing
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMalcolm Tweddle
- MiddleEdith Rogers
- HighJ. Percy Page
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 4:31am MDT.