Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
16812 73 Street, Edmonton
Inspired by masterful design with 5498 sq ft of space, here’s a sophisticated and luxurious home that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture! The grand entryway with a spiral staircase draws you into a voluminous layout and is the main focal point throughout. It’s accompanied by an elegant formal living room/dining room, tremendous chef’s kitchen styled in rich cherry wood and granite that leads to the deck (or use the separate spice kitchen), den/family room with stone featured fireplace. The second level has a divine master suite with tray ceilings, massive windows, and an opulent ensuite bath with a soaking tub and separate glass shower and a walk-in closet! 3 other bedrooms have their own private full bath. The bonus room has French doors to the terrace. The lower level houses a large recreation media room (that includes accessories), and 2nd living quarters with a full kitchen and 2 bedrooms with an entrance from the the triple garage. It's sure to capture your heart!
- MLS® #E4107079
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,610
- Year Built2006
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorStone, Acrylic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofClay Tile
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address16812 73 Street
- Postal CodeT5Z 0B4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Window Coverings, Dryer-Two, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two, Washers-Two, Dishwasher-Two, Projector
- HeatingForced Air-2, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:46am MDT.