Thanks for stopping by!
Did you know if you Register you receive free kittens delivered right to your door? Well, that actually isn't true. But that would be nice, wouldn't it? What you will have by signing up is a) VIP access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches and b) The latest listings sent directly to your email address! Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 26 Street, Cold Lake
Looking for a Mortgage Helper? Look no further … 2 bedroom suite upstairs and a 2 bedroom legal suite downstairs. This home will let you put your feet up and RELAX. As a bi-level, both suites have huge windows allowing plenty of natural light to fill the room. So take your pick! The main floor consists of: 2 bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom, and spacious kitchen boasting island with duel sinks and corner pantry. Open concept living room, dining and kitchen. SEPARATE ENTRANCE into the legal basement suite offering 2 bedrooms with full bathroom, separate laundry, and a fully functional kitchen. The entrance for the suite is around the rear of the house with its own patio area. Extras include in floor heat operational in the basement, all appliances included plus all upstairs furnishings. Minutes to schools, parks, and newly revamped Kinosoo beach!
- MLS® #E4074671
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,196
- Year Built2013
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- FeaturesDeck, Laundry-In-Suite, Laundry-Same Floor, Walkout Basement
- ParkingFront Drive Access
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address104 26 Street
- AreaCold Lake
- SubdivisionCold Lake North
- CityCold Lake
- Postal CodeT9M 2B5
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings, See Remarks, Dryer-Two, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two, Washers-Two, Dishwasher-Two, Microwave Hood Fan-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 1:16pm MDT.